Friday, July 5, 2013

Putty in your hands

You say things to me that make this girl go crazy. Sometimes I have to double check its your name on the text. Talking about how I have made your life better. Talking about how much you look forward to being with me. The words you say to me have me in a puddle on the floor. My heart beats fast and then randomly skips when you touch me. You look at me and I can feel you taking away all that pain I experienced before you.

You go out of your way to make me feel beautiful. No one in this world has ever made me feel this good. When you email me and ask how you go so lucky, even after you have seen my crazy side, tells me I am the luckiest girl on the planet. I wish I could explain to others these feelings but I feel as if I will never be able to do so.

Like I said, the distance drives me crazy but I anticipate my drive to you and it seems like its a minute and then going home seems quick too because I am certain there are no words.

This is an example of how amazing you are, saying things like this to me:

'You know whats cool, saying ours or we is so much better than saying me or I. Also the feeling of being with someone who is great as you and when together the whole world disappears. Now that is a rare thing to find!!'

You are my rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment