Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pinch me, I MUST be dreaming

Last night I was FINALLY able to take him to the water front and show him more than just the mountains by his house. Needless to say he was excited and happy and finally saw why I was so intent on getting him out. Him being there, holding my hand, playing with Jordan I just feel like I continuously need to pinch myself to make sure this isn't all a dream.

Waking up and feeling like there is only good in his eyes keeps me going. The day I will wake up and only see his face will be the day that I will truly be the happiest I have ever been in my life. If he gets his way we will be a full family shortly after we take that step LOL oh wow the fact that, that sentence doesn't scare me is a whole different thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment