Monday, August 13, 2012

Over Six years and what?

I fell in love. It was the second greatest love of my life and I FOUGHT to keep it for over six years. What did I get out of it? NOTHING! Oh wait I have a child who lost the only 'daddy' she has ever known. Does that son of a bitch care? NO! He does not! You know what he cares about? His beer, his cigarattes, his beer making, his 'MEDICINE', and himself. I dealt with drama after drama by him and his mother and his sister in law for six years and all I got out of it was a heart broken child and a $300 power bill.

The $300 I can deal with. I will hopefully speak with the company and get it sorted out so they don't come after me and I can get utilities turned on here in my name but my child? Are you freaking kidding me? He was willing to kick HER out on the street. He didn't care about her. He cared about himself. Oh lets rephrase something there were lies being thrown around by a KNOWN liar who used their GO TO LIE to get me gone and apparently this son of a bitch was just looking for a way out. Get some damn balls and say shit to my face. You realize we share friends right? Dumb fuck!

Some people just need to grow the eff up. Ok while I type that I realize I am acting childish but I am pissed. My child is hurt! How is she ever going to trust someone again when all she got after 6 years was kicked out? So here I am 'mentally' blocked while working some things out and all I want to do is punch and kick and scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment