Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jordan Turned 9!!!

Wow! Amongst all that drama and issue I never forgot how close it all was to Jordan's birthday. My baby turned 9 yesterday. So we started the day with Pancakes. Chocolate chip ones to be exact. She got her favorite braid in her hair and then left with the boys to help prepare the boat for a trip on the lake. When we got to the lake Jordan was excited to see that Heather and I had bought Subway, which is one of her faves, and out on the Lake we went. She got to see the Space Needle and ride up front with Mike.

Shortly before we left Jordan and Mike went on tubes and all in all it was a great afternoon. Afterwards we went home and had dinner while watching Aladdin. Hot Dogs and Mac and Cheese. Then Jordan had presents and got the very few things she had been asking for plus a ton more and she was thrilled. In fact she was WAY wiped out before usual and when I got to bed she was dead to the world.

So I am able to check an item off of my list. Happy Child.........Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment