Thursday, August 16, 2012

Just thinking........

Here I am again with you on my mind. Today I got a call from a Chris and am hoping its my 'sign' that this is my path. Everyone has such faith in me and swears this is where I belong but I doubt it. Not that being here doesn't feel like MY place because it totally does. I remember my first time here I was barely 21 and I was coming here as a not so surprise for you. Your mom and I worked so hard to keep it a secret while you were over seas an then you called me at 12:01 am my time on my birthday to surprise me and I was already drunk, Lol I totally ruined the surprise. So I spent the first day without you hanging out with your family and I loved them all so much. Then we were on our way to see you and it was so weird, six months of letters and quick phone calls couldn't prepare my heart for that moment I saw you.I know I looked restrained because I let your mom, sister and step dad greet you first but we were connected in unexplained ways. The second our eyes met and you picked me up it was all over. You had me. That kiss should be in a museum somewhere because it put movies to shame it was breathtaking. Knowing I will never have that again is tragic. I will always tell my kid(s) about that time and how it felt. So again as I wrap up tonight, I was watching American Reunion, please watch over us. Please lead me to my path. Know that I love you and never stopped, even when we broke up. I miss you........

No comments:

Post a Comment