Friday, August 17, 2012

Each Day I grow closer

Today I did what I have been doing since I got here and I think it may have me stuck in a rut. So I think tomorrow I am going to try a new approach which is ok. I am pushing on. Today I think I began to feel 'normal' again. Less like discarded trash and more like a piece of this life I am in. I mentioned to my friend how all I have in me is anger, no sadness, and he said well sure you kind of knew the relationship was over months ago and while you still held hope that it could be repaired you weren't blind to the hints. Which is true. He was acting like a downright teenager and when that began my interest in him totally tanked, I saw him as a child who was extremely selfish and it quickly became unappealing. The last time we did anything I couldn't even get interested I just felt squished and hungry, Lol. So here I am totally getting 'looked at' and feeling like a million bucks. Once I get steady I will start looking for something real, no flings or one nighters for me, show me the guy with a passion, a truck, a 5-o'clock shadow and a killer smile and I will get interested. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment