Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When life is complete

I am really in a downer mood currently so bare with me here. Last year, right now, my now ex was in California with our kids dealing with his grandmother who was really sick and who was days from passing. Then we found out that on this day, September 19th, that his daughter's ex step dad passed away. At the time it really didn't bother us because even though he wasn't apart of our lives I really feel now like I was horrible and never gave this guy a fair chance. I am lucky to kind of get to know his AMAZING family and be apart of it. I can tell his dad anything and I feel like he really hears me and cares about me in a way I have never felt before. I will post more about this situation on Saturday about the last death which impacted me the most. Its been an odd year........

No comments:

Post a Comment