Sunday, September 9, 2012

Changes make things good

Today I was texting with a friend in Phoenix thanking her for the kind way she treated me on that last weekend I was living there, when I felt so alone and confused and for some reason as I was typing I was immediately brought to tears. Her kindness is something you don't get too often and like I told her she is setting such a great example for not only her kids but my kid. She put out there that even in times of stress and sadness there is happy. I love her. I love how great I feel.

I am making new friends and growing and feeling like a mature adult.

In other news Friday was ONE MONTH to the day that I moved here. All that I see is growth since that day. Saturday was the birthday party for my friends son, which also marked one year to the day that I actually flew up to Seattle to help throw her baby shower. Today, Sunday the 9th, is one year to the day that she was rushed to the hospital in a life and death situation. Which was stressful because we didn't want to stress them out so we went to the store and got some drinks and found other places to put that worry.

That night I went and held her hand and let her know I love her and it was the most stressful night I have had in a while. There was no sleep. I will post more tomorrow. There is a ton of stuff going on that just rubs me the wrong way but today and tomorrow are about love and life. Nothing else.

Well ok I lied, check my adoption blog in a few minutes I read some crap yesterday that sent me into a tail spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment