Monday, September 3, 2012

Lessons Learned

Its been a full month that I have had to reflect on the life that I created and how it get torn away from me like it was no big deal. I am still very angry about how my child got treated and I feel that it was handled extremely wrong but I digress.

So anywho I thought to myself this morning, what exactly did I learn here? Well Never date a guy who insists he HATES his mother. He protested so much it was almost like he tried to convince himself that he hated her. She made his life a living hell for years, and still does, and so I think he was hoping if he said it enough that he would eventually believe it.

Money CAN buy happiness if you are working with an extremely superficial person. It CAN ALSO buy love with that same person. That really makes me sad too. I grew up with nothing and still have nothing and I am happy about it. Its something my kid can see too that we don't need things and stuff to be happy. Going to the beach and playing in the water for free makes her as happy as her gameboy.

If you aren't willing to fight, you shouldn't be in a relationship. Its a two line highway and if you are going in opposite directions you will never get anywhere.

Fighting is ok. Yeah you need to fight, no relationship is perfect and forcing two people to cohabitate is unnatural. What helps is knowing that fighting is whats needed to find a perfect balance. What doesn't help? Walking away and refusing to talk. Or getting in someones face and screaming 'GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!' like a child. LMAO!!! Seriously.

If you want to take a break you might as well call it off, FOR REAL!

Do not bring a baby into a relationship where you THINK you know whats going to happen in the future. If you cannot agree about the future keeps kids out of it.

I am in a good mood today! This makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment