Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Somewhere I can fall

I have this place.....

I don't know why its MY place but it is. I had it in AZ and I have it here in WA. No matter what I do or where I look this is here for me. My friends are always found here. On Monday I was with one of these friends and while I was waiting for my ride she lost her cell. No biggie I will call it and help find it. Called it twice with no luck. She went back to where we were to find it so we waited. When she got back I told her we needed to look one more time.

So I called her cell while we were in her trunk and I bent into the trunk and saw a light. There was her cell somehow in the back of her truck way out of view. The darn thing was off.....

LOL She gave me the biggest hug, she was so appreciative. I LOVE when people aren't afraid to show emotion. Those people are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment