Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting there

Last week I stopped for lunch before work, I get in at 11:30, and as I was waiting to pull out this guy pulls down his head phones, takes off his glasses and yells wow you are beautiful. Now after years of feeling like garbage and getting talked to like a slave it was nice to hear that.

So last night I was on the way to Jordan's cheer class and I wanted to get a tea so I got to the pull in spot and there were some pedestrians walking so I waited for them and one of them waived me in so I drove in but then he started to wave at me. So when he caught up with me in the parking lot this dude totally asked me out! LOL

I mean I totally turned him down because he totally wasn't my type and well I am just not ready yet but talk about more flattering things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment