Saturday, April 13, 2013

Working my ass off

So here is the thing. 6 years ago I stopped working a full time job to become a full time mommy and 'house wife' for NO PAY, no appreciation and a jerk. Leaving Phoenix meant getting a job, step one. I handled that but at first poorly. I am now on job three.

Job three has been amazing, yes I know two weeks in, but I have gone up two dollars an hour since I started. in fact day 7 was when I got the bump. Shows promise, no? LOL ok so step two was getting a car. I did that. I was shocked at how hard it was to hit the ground but once I did I was able to do it with little help. My payments are low and my insurance is as well. Plus in April of next year I will completely own this car. Not to say this car doesn't have issues, because it has a few, but I have a great 'car fixer' and we have been diligent at fixing each issue one at a time.

Step three getting insurance. I am in process now. I am hoping to get approved for both of us though I would be ok if my kid was approved it would be nice to finally get into a doctor myself to address my bp issues and stuff.

Step four is saving money for a place to live. I need SOME furniture but I have to insist of a new couch and bed. So thats where I am today :) My  short term goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment