Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Observations...LOL

So your ex wife quit working when you met her? Right? Shortly after WE met you began to question why I worked. You constantly threw out comments about how when I worked long hours I couldn't clean and cook and take care of the kids. After many failed attempts of trying to stay employed I quit working at your insistence. Though you 'acted' as if I should get a job you never really tried to give me chances to do so. You made sure I couldn't get to a job by car or bus. You made sure I had NO access to money, you made sure to really held me down. But you made sure you didn't 'let me know' that its what you were doing. So when someone else helped me, you finally decided to 'rid your life of me'

Funny thing, your 'roommate' is currently unemployed. HAHAHA I think I found your pattern.


Turns out the problem isn't the women, its YOU! HAHAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment