Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just when I think its ok

I get hit by a bus. My heart is yours and I miss you. Your face is stuck there like a branding. I can only hope that when I do finally move on that I have your blessing. That the 'signs' I see are you showing me my path. I was watching this movie last night called "Jeff Who Lives At Home" and for a while I thought wow this movie is WEIRD until the last about five minutes. The end of the movie was like a sign after sign. I ended up crying at the end because I like to believe that live is a series of signs telling us what step to make next. Sometimes we don't interpret the signs correctly and make mistakes. Thats ok though. We are put here to make mistakes and screw up. What the beauty is that if we end up learning from these things we will come out tomorrow better.

Here I am today waiting to see why I made these mistakes. See what reality has in store for me. I am ready for my future. I hope it comes to me loud and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment