Monday, November 12, 2012

Moving up

While I hate to say it, its time for me to move on from this hurt and pain.

You died and left me. Not the other way around. I was hoping for redemption in our future and you left. Not only did you leave but you left angry with me. I understand your anger with me but what I do not understand is your willingness to just go.

You will always be my first love, that is something no one will ever take from me. What I cannot do is pine after you any longer. I am choosing to appreciate the fact that I was given love in this manner and sharing it with the world.

I cannot put this pressure on anyone else. My love for you is intimidating and for that I apologize for never giving any other man a fair shot at loving me. All I can hope for is the first step which is saying good bye for good and accepting that our chance went to the grave with you.

I love you Christopher. You have pieces of me I cannot get back but I have the same of you. You will live on forever in me. Please watch over me and Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment