Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just letting things happen

So IF things go the way they do here is the plan. Enjoying how I feel NOW.

Church today was about facing our demons and well we all know what my DEMON is. The one who just won't let it go. Until I HAVE to deal with it I think its just best if I just let it go. I am doing what I can to just ignore it but I am having to struggle and stress because YOU do drugs and couldn't keep it together when you decided SELFISHLY to end our relationship. Must be burning your mom now to see how I kept your butt in shape for all that time! HAHAHA Oh yeah that feels good :)

So in this plan is getting to REALLY know the people I have in my life. Getting to know them in a non techy way. Like I said before if/when I I start, or already started, dating I was going to keep that relationship to myself for as long as I can. Try and avoid phones and social media and doing anything that has anything to do with it.

The way I feel NOW will only work if it continues when I am with him. Right now I am enjoying it......

No comments:

Post a Comment