Monday, June 3, 2013

A new Chapter, totally exciting

Hi there. I am here to inform myself that in the last part of my life I let my weight get out of control. For some reason all the guys I am interested in are completely fit. Like... Umm.... ok...

So I have made a promise to myself that I will try to loose at least 5 pounds a month. Try being the operative word there. Yeah I know its possible. Whats not making it easy is time. I am up at 6 am, out of the house by 7. I am home anytime from 5:45pm to like 7 depending on the nights activities, and when I am feeling WAY adventurous I don't get home until after 9. Yeah. So the goal is to monitor what I eat better.

I have some walking buddies and so I just need to begin doing some kind of weight training before bed or activities like crunches or push ups, yeah who am I kidding. LOL I want to be a healthier me for future me. So here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment