Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Realization

When I moved here I met someone I really liked. Honestly almost immediately. He was everything I have never had before. He looked at me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world, well he still does but not as often. We have hung out but in getting to know this person I found out he is nearly EXACTLY like my last bf except he didn't live his teens as a f*up. In fact he still isn't a f*up.

The steps that we took to get to where we are made me realize that I am ready to date someone who is ready too. So while I manage loosing a guy I never really thought I would end up with I am going to post this song. It kind of reminds me of him. I told him everything. Now I have to stop myself from calling him or sending him a 'quick' text many times in a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment