Friday, January 25, 2013

The one about Chris...

So I was having a hard day on Monday and I couldn't figure it out.

It was weird so I was talking about Chris' sister and where she lived and I seriously can NEVER figure it out! So I looked it up on Facebook and there it was.....

Ben died.....

Not keeping score, I know but Ben was Chris' younger brother. Him and I had just began talking and I had, had hopes to meet him soon since I work by where him and Summer were living. I am so completely sad over this. I honestly was so torn up over this guy passing and I barely knew him.

My hopes about it. Well since we have no clue what heaven is like I can only hope that Chris and Ben were reunited and are together now.

This world is so lonely without Chris. His smile and bright eyes and his laughter.

He was such a great person. I am sure Ben, from what I knew, was a great person.

What is the worst is their poor mom. I am so sad for her. I loved her and miss our friendship everyday. She cared about me so much and I walked away from them because I wasn't ready to be an adult and here I am today.

Chris, I love you. I hope you are happy to have your brother. I hope you are now able to rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment